Vote to make Dwight from the Office a survivor?
Really hoping that one day we'll see Dwight from the office as a survivor, he'd be perfect just give him some original catch phrases I can troll with and I'd be a happy man.
Really hoping that one day we'll see Dwight from the office as a survivor, he'd be perfect just give him some original catch phrases I can troll with and I'd be a happy man.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
B-But... we already have an amazing dwight...
Theres only one King Dwight, nyah nyah! But wasn't he in Devil's Rejects? Captain Spalding would be a great Killer to add with him.
Or make him a new killer!