An Endless Cycle

Cause and Effect.

Survivors self care. Killers complain about self care (for god knows why)

self care gets nerfed

Survivors stop running self care and pick up more perks like DS. Killers complain about DS

DS gets nerfed.

Survivors gen rush more instead of carry as many second chance perks.

Killer brings Ruin to slow down the game in response to gen rushing. Survivors complain about ruin.

ruin gets nerfed

Killer brings NoED in response to game time. Survivors complain about noED

NoED gets nerfed.

Killers bring mori's to every match to slow the game down by force.

X side complains about Y thing, Y thing gets nerfed.

Z side brings R to matches to compensate X side complains

R thing gets nerfed.

All while this is going on X side gets smaller and smaller until no one is reasonably left to fill queues.


Do you not see this endless spiral of destruction? Are we oblivious to this death spiral? The constant "well my side feels slighted so the devs should nerf (this)" "oh but no my side feels even more slighted than yours so the devs should nerf (this)" To the point where we keep asking for nerfs so much we cover ourselves in soft padding and nothing hard is found in the game at all.....

Comments

  • Agreed.

    I fear the state the game will fall into. Witch-hunt after Witch-hunt.

  • You literally just described the life cycle of most competitive online games.

    I just play the way I want. When the developers make changes, I adapt. When the game is no longer fun for me, I move on.

    No game lasts forever.

  • @badaB00M3R said:

    You literally just described the life cycle of most competitive online games.

    I just play the way I want. When the developers make changes, I adapt. When the game is no longer fun for me, I move on.

    No game lasts forever.

    So time to move on?

  • Not for me. I'm enjoying it quite a bit. If I was consistently miserable playing it though, I'd probably find something else to do.

  • @badaB00M3R said:

    You literally just described the life cycle of most competitive online games.

    I just play the way I want. When the developers make changes, I adapt. When the game is no longer fun for me, I move on.

    No game lasts forever.

    Unfortunately, this is the way to do things. People are fickle and just wasn’t a game where they win.

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    Cause and Effect.

    Survivors self care. Killers complain about self care (for god knows why)

    self care gets nerfed

    Survivors stop running self care and pick up more perks like DS. Killers complain about DS

    DS gets nerfed.

    Survivors gen rush more instead of carry as many second chance perks.

    Killer brings Ruin to slow down the game in response to gen rushing. Survivors complain about ruin.

    ruin gets nerfed

    Killer brings NoED in response to game time. Survivors complain about noED

    NoED gets nerfed.

    Killers bring mori's to every match to slow the game down by force.

    X side complains about Y thing, Y thing gets nerfed.

    Z side brings R to matches to compensate X side complains

    R thing gets nerfed.

    All while this is going on X side gets smaller and smaller until no one is reasonably left to fill queues.

    Do you not see this endless spiral of destruction? Are we oblivious to this death spiral? The constant "well my side feels slighted so the devs should nerf (this)" "oh but no my side feels even more slighted than yours so the devs should nerf (this)" To the point where we keep asking for nerfs so much we cover ourselves in soft padding and nothing hard is found in the game at all.....

    It's called entitlement, egoism and laziness. Because everyone thinks he would be the only relevant individual on this planet.