What if Dead by Daylight was free to start...
But cost $1 every hour you play. How much would you be out, so far?
$855 for me. (I need that money back, lol)
But cost $1 every hour you play. How much would you be out, so far?
$855 for me. (I need that money back, lol)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Over $3000 by now. It's hard to be exact on PS4 because they only tell you your stats once a year :(
It's a bit of a loaded question. Currently under that model, around $150. I come and go from the game quite frequently and don't play it as a main game or even close, which is also why you never see me on here talking balance, buff, nerf, overpowered, et cetera.
That said, though, at $1 an hour, I would have left and uninstalled DbD by the $20 to $30 mark.
I wish we could see stats all the time. I know i got dbd probably in early 2018 after I was fed up with cod ww2...
Would rather it be free to download but have a monthly subscription of say 10 to 15$ but all dlc and cosmetics would be free i know buying the game with all dlc is long term cheaper than a subscription but it still hurts paying 125$ for the full game then still having to pay for future dlc
I own the game on PS4 Pro, Xbox One X and PC. Plus I've paid for the rift on two platforms simultaneously each time it releases and have almost every chapter/character unlocked with cosmetics across all three platforms always paying with cash. I've put real money into this game over the past 3 + years I've played it. I just want the match making fixed and working like it used to (for now). I've paid for a product that I would like to work more then it doesn't.
Around $1,500 dollars...