I found out who the next killer is going to be!

The most terrifying creature from japan! The banana man!

The most terrifying creature from japan! The banana man!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You know whats sad, I wouldnt even be surprised.
DBD stopped being a horror game long ago if you ask me
That is why this killer would be so great because he is probably the most terrifying thing I've seen since Neas' release
finally a really scray killer!
i would totally ######### my pants when i get chased by a banana dude...
oh, and he has to play the "Peanutbutter jelly time" song while walking!