Co op killers?
So I know this is a bit of a stretch but I personally feel like the game has kinda grown repetitive and needs some variety. I feel like a good way to do this would be new game modes, an idea I had would be like a Co op killer type thing in which there are two or more killers but also more survivors (so for every one killer there are 4 or 3 survivors) . I feel like this with a larger map would add for more suspense and a more creative way to play as you can team up in killers as survivor or double team that poor Laurie strode that every one hates. I feel like this would be ideal for me as when I personally play dbd I like to play with my friends and think a game mode where me and friend/s can be killer at the same time will be more fun. It will add the element of stratigic gameplay that the killer kind of lacks (my personal opinion). I know that this might seem really weird and overpowered but for now it's just a suggestion that I'd like to see, just more game modes or something that can bring in more players to dbd. Obviously this idea isn't completely thought out, there can be pros and cons for doing this such as the loss of certain abilities or you need to do more to be able to mori people. It's just a not planned very well idea that I have.
Comments