saving items through prestige????

if I bring in say the will o wisp and my friend picks it up and escapes then I prestige and then they give it back next game would that work?? I really don't want to lose my halloween its I saved. I wish there was a way to just save a few items or make it to where event items could be saved :((((

Comments

  • I believe that would work, just be wary of Franklin's and make sure to use White Wards for insurance.
  • if I bring in say the will o wisp and my friend picks it up and escapes then I prestige and then they give it back next game would that work?? I really don't want to lose my halloween its I saved. I wish there was a way to just save a few items or make it to where event items could be saved :((((

    It works, i've given many items to my friends, but addons CAN'T be transfered, they only get the item
  • Vietfox said:

    if I bring in say the will o wisp and my friend picks it up and escapes then I prestige and then they give it back next game would that work?? I really don't want to lose my halloween its I saved. I wish there was a way to just save a few items or make it to where event items could be saved :((((

    It works, i've given many items to my friends, but addons CAN'T be transfered, they only get the item
    Not accurate, unless they've changed it very recently. I've picked up a toolbox from under a hook that had a BNP on it, and i used that BNP in my next game.
  • Esheon said:
    Vietfox said:

    if I bring in say the will o wisp and my friend picks it up and escapes then I prestige and then they give it back next game would that work?? I really don't want to lose my halloween its I saved. I wish there was a way to just save a few items or make it to where event items could be saved :((((

    It works, i've given many items to my friends, but addons CAN'T be transfered, they only get the item
    Not accurate, unless they've changed it very recently. I've picked up a toolbox from under a hook that had a BNP on it, and i used that BNP in my next game.
    Maybe some addons get to stay? I remember giving away a medkit with agent or syringe, dont remember which one now and banished.
    Or maybe was another addon, i usually play dbd while being drunk, but i know for sure it was there when i left it.