Hitbox following issue / lag issue

Steam platform, game version 3.6.2

I hit someone while they did dead hard dash and my aim followed their hitbox location to spin 180 degrees, I guess the game decided to drop me down to lower level because I was so close to open ledge at the time of that spin. I never intended or wanted to drop down. It also took way too long to decide where I was going to go to compensate for lag.

Don't know if reproduceable or not, see video below

https://clips.twitch.tv/IgnorantAntediluvianStorkOSfrog

I don't think this should happen at all..

Additional information:

I have half unlocked the fps (120 being max) using the GameUserSettings.ini file. And the ping to the game server was about 58-65 or so.

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1909 18363.778, Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 WINDFORCE OC 8GB

EDIT: Embed player isn't working, direct link: https://www.twitch.tv/slay___/clip/IgnorantAntediluvianStorkOSfrog

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • ye the vid isn't reproducable,never heard of what u experienced. Just clip it and post it here

  • @luka2211 said:

    ye the vid isn't reproducable,never heard of what u experienced. Just clip it and post it here

    Thanks for telling me that the embed video player didn't work, edited the post with link to a working version (non-embed).

  • That,is some weird ######### lmfao. Although,i experienced it before but not on ironworks. I experienced it on the harvester multiple times both as surv/killer. Dunno why it happens,very weird.