Niiice.

Ya know... I've had several friends quit this game now, and it's killed playing survivor for me. I've been a killer main since '17, but I used to play SwF, until my friends quit. Then, with the addition of the tomes, I started playing survivor again. I really enjoy playing survivor.

But I recently got one of my friends to give it another shot. He uninstalled after one day. Not because the game is bad. We LOVE the game...

But here's my example of why my survivor friends quit. I just played a game in solo queue. I'm rank 4.

I waited 12 minutes and 27 seconds (yes, I used a stop watch). I then spent 7 minutes juggling gens and hook rescues while trying to get the killers attention.

After one chase, the killer would turn around and look for another survivor if he saw me. Even if I was chasing him around. Finally, it's myself vs. the killer. He shuts the hatch. I'm at the gate, get it to roughly 85%, just to be downed by NOED. My first hook was the last hook of the game. So much for Deliverance, huh?

Get to the results... I'm rank 4... My team was 16, 19, and 20, with a rank 12 killer.

I waited over 12 minutes for THAT?! Quit doing stupid crud like hiring teams to make cruddy mobile games, AND FINISH THE GAME YOU ALREADY HAVE!

It's not rocket science. Listen to your veteran players, and fix your game for once.

Comments