Anyone having problems with hackers?

I was just watching some videos that monto faces hackers and I have no faced one single hacker. Have you guys already faced one? And also I have a question to the devs if they are reading it, I already had a problem with the EAC that I solved deactivating it, the game still running normally but without a EAC error message, is there a possibility of this is what happening with your game?

Comments

  • Idk if this is was a hacker or not but I was in game before dedicated servers were reintroduced on xbox, me and my team got downed 10 feet away from the killer then we could not wiggle or attempt escape then she started moriing my friend even though she had 0 moris and nothing to mori us with, but before we all died she disconnected.

  • @Mikey4Hire said:

    Idk if this is was a hacker or not but I was in game before dedicated servers were reintroduced on xbox, me and my team got downed 10 feet away from the killer then we could not wiggle or attempt escape then she started moriing my friend even though she had 0 moris and nothing to mori us with, but before we all died she disconnected.

    Your friend was an obsession? And also the wiggle and the 10 hit is games problems, but I think it is already fixed

  • @USELESS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1233245#Comment_1233245

    Your friend was an obsession? And also the wiggle and the 10 hit is games problems, but I think it is already fixed

    Even if he was we didnt have the gates powered, as i said she had nothing to mori us with. Its still on xbox I believe, happens rarely but it still occurs.

  • Only problem I've ran into far is people on PC "hacking" lobby's to find out who Killer is before match starts.

  • Haven't faced one ever,personally.

  • I personally haven't seen one as Survivor or Killer here in WA. Hopefully it stays that way.

  • Have never seen one before in my own personal games, thankfully. Have only really seen them on youtube videos from the big names.

  • Just opened a thread, I'm kinda lookong for insight on whether me and my friends were facing a hacker if you'd like to take a look..

  • (Take this with a grain of salt, its simply the common info I see getting passed around)

    Something between Steam and XBOX is allowing PC players to connect cross-platform. To date it seems no PC players are on PS4.

    Hopefully we get something from BHVR in response to this because it seems to be becoming a huge problem.

    @USELESS said:

    I was just watching some videos that monto faces hackers and I have no faced one single hacker. Have you guys already faced one? And also I have a question to the devs if they are reading it, I already had a problem with the EAC that I solved deactivating it, the game still running normally but without a EAC error message, is there a possibility of this is what happening with your game?