What is a perk you rely on
What is a perk for both killer and survivor that you can’t play a game without? Mines Spine-chill and BBQ & CHILI.
whats yours?
What is a perk for both killer and survivor that you can’t play a game without? Mines Spine-chill and BBQ & CHILI.
whats yours?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BBQ&Chilli and Kindred + WGLF
I cannot be without dark sense, kindred, or spine chill. (2 out of 3) Being deaf, I rely on those to help me keep an eye on the killer since I cannot rely on the heartbeat. Helps me find out which way to run after a gen or to unhook a survivor. Otherwise I take forever looking around 😅
My games without spine chill are difficult, cause I play millions of games using that perk, but when I take it off it’s like who. What. When. Where is the killer?!
Sloppy for killer and Tenacity for Survivor. They are my go to's pretty much always.
Survivor is probably Adrenaline. Become so used to running it that I just kinda rely on it now. 9 out of 10 times I don't have it, I die after last gen pops. On killer I would say BBQ and Chili or Ruin