Laurie and Quintin Outifits?!
Okay, DBD please make more laurie and quintin outfits. I'm a laurie main and I noticed so many new outfits being made for everyone else. But none for her. She has one in the shop and thats it. Please consider it!
Okay, DBD please make more laurie and quintin outfits. I'm a laurie main and I noticed so many new outfits being made for everyone else. But none for her. She has one in the shop and thats it. Please consider it!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
... Oh my i want to make a meme. Imma edit this after im done.
I'd like to see that
OMG THATS AMAZING
I saw that meme for league of legends , anyway they are DLC characters so it'll only be outfits from the movie
I believe it's harder for those two to get cosmetics because they are licensed characters. Sometimes the developers are not always able to be awarded the licensing because of legal reasons. With Kyle Gallner (actor of Quentin) tweeting Dead by Daylight and asking for his likeness to be used in the game, it is a possibility but for his cosmetics it all comes down to Kyle himself, Samuel Bayer (2010 film writer) and Warner Bros. Pictures.
I personally hope there is still potential for Quentin to receive some love but as I said it all comes down to the licensing.