The most ridiculous killers you can come up with
If you could bring any video game/movie/comic/etc character to be a killer in dbd, who would you choose? What would be their power/ability and how would they use it.
For example; I would choose Kratos, the young vengeful one. He would be mad-eyeing everyone while approching with a fast walk and the longer he remains in chase the faster he becomes, slowly breaking into a full-on run animation blinded by rage. If a generator gets done while in rage mode, Kratos' speed increases even more. If 2 generators get done while in rage, he can now down survivors with one hit while remaining in chase, if 3 generators get done while in rage, he can mori the survivor instantly. Kratos loses his rage and all its benefits when the chase ends and needs to start over when another chase begins. His active ability is picking up dropped pallets and carry them around to throw them at survivors to stun them from a distance.
Comments
The Xenomorph.
I mean, I appreciate it's not that out-there of a suggestion, but I think the Xenomorph has essentially no chance of ever coming to DbD (thanks to other game studios already having a good relationship with the Alien license) but I would really enjoy its precense.
For the Killer Power, I honestly came pretty close to making a full write-up on what I would like an Alien chapter to be, but the Killer power would boil down to one of those multi-component ones, so bear with me here (also, call it The Perfect Organism or something):
Maybe that one's not exactly ridiculous, but I think given the unlikelihood of the license being in DbD IMO and the whole sci-fi theme potentially clashing, hopefully it's somewhat along the lines of what you were thinking and was a fun concept to read.