Azarov's Gen Spawns
This map is supposed to spawn 3 gens per side and 1 in the middle right? Recently I've been getting 4 gens on 1 side and 1 in the middle, allowing the Killer to just sit on one side of the map for a relatively easy win.
Is this a bug or intended?
P.S. This frequently happens on Sanctum of Wrath as well, since it's basically Azarov's 2.
Comments
Then where's the other gen...?
I'm guessing 4 gens on one side 2 on the other.
Ohhh, I misread that. Mb
It's always been like that as far as I know. When I get that map as killer I always check to see how the gens are spread and take whatever side is better while ignoring the other side completely. I've actually had 4 gens on one side and the middle gen close to the same side so I pretty much had a 5-gen going on. Basement not being on that side as well was a bummer lol.
I feel like that map needs a whole new look, like a layout? Especially cause the gen spawns are crappy and if the survivors screw up on one side then it’s game over for them.
split maps like that are unfair just as a rule.. which side is the only variable
if it's 4/1/2, killer wins, if it's 3/1/3 survivors do