Addressing Older Maps/Older Killers

Hey guys, today I thought of an idea after reviewing the new Doctor changes and his map's changes. It's obvious that some killer powers (and many of their add-ons) are becoming outdated in today's meta. While it was said that the DBD team will be looking at these old killers and changing add-ons and some killers (such as Leatherface), there will hopefully be big changes relatively soon. it has also been said that maps will be changed as well in order make them more new / scary to fit in with the horror element that DBD is aiming for. I would like to recommend to the developers that Map changes and Killer changes should come together in packages, just like the Doctor changes. While there are certain map types which have up to 5 different maps, it might take much longer to make these. I would also highly recommend that the Developers look at Youtuber/Twitch Streamer "not Otzdarva" and his videos of each killer & their add-ons, as well as possible killer changes to make them more fun to play, and play against. There is also point to be made about when and how things will be changed, and thats good. I have been playing this game on console since it was released, and I enjoy the progression to this point and I look forward to what's to come next. My point for this Discussion: Killers and Maps should be packaged together :)

Comments