Devs, help me. What do I do?

Every time I play solo I always deal with toxic people.

BC4520AD-8F65-4680-A0EC-8C2157B3A01F.jpeg 11A874A9-FFC2-41E1-A95C-1613DACC2816.jpeg 39809217-0F6B-436B-9BBF-FF0716923D1C.jpeg 7E07B370-CB35-4C85-BE2D-9FB5D836C298.jpeg


Comments

  • Yeah, people are dicks a lot in this game. if that's ps4 like i think it is I'd just set messages to friends only. sorry people are like that to you though.

  • Haha. I'd probably just suggest the obvious. Have thick skin and laugh it off. This game creates some of the craziest drama. I just try to enjoy it all. Had a killer mori me the other day and his steam profile had 15 pages of people flaming him. So he gets into the post game lobby and starts calling us 'widdle babies' and being the creepiest person ever. We just tried to say GG but he got even saltier when no one complained to him. It was certainly a feels weird moment. Some people seek attention.


    And from the messages it sounds like you made a SWF team that wins every game lose a game. And it was that big of a deal that they had to send you some hate mail. Just laugh at them. I am! Funny guys.

  • @Doomspooge said:

    Yeah, people are dicks a lot in this game. if that's ps4 like i think it is I'd just set messages to friends only. sorry people are like that to you though.

    It’s Xbox one, but this is something that I would like devs to fix, maybe have matchmaking for solos, and a different matchmaking system for swf, only because this was to much to handle and I was called much worse in the messages but I didn’t want to show cause I wasn’t wanting to get report on forums.

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    Haha. I'd probably just suggest the obvious. Have thick skin and laugh it off. This game creates some of the craziest drama. I just try to enjoy it all. Had a killer mori me the other day and his steam profile had 15 pages of people flaming him. So he gets into the post game lobby and starts calling us 'widdle babies' and being the creepiest person ever. We just tried to say GG but he got even saltier when no one complained to him. It was certainly a feels weird moment. Some people seek attention.

    And from the messages it sounds like you made a SWF team that wins every game lose a game. And it was that big of a deal that they had to send you some hate mail. Just laugh at them. I am! Funny guys.

    I know I could just laugh it off, mainly I try to ignore it and hope the report goes through, but the swf people I dealt with here were 2 people messaging me and calling me trash, just because I was getting tunneled and used a key to escape after being left on hook till struggling phase

  • @Champagne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1232367#Comment_1232367

    It’s Xbox one, but this is something that I would like devs to fix, maybe have matchmaking for solos, and a different matchmaking system for swf, only because this was to much to handle and I was called much worse in the messages but I didn’t want to show cause I wasn’t wanting to get report on forums.

    Ah, not much the devs can do as that chat is through the xbox itself. they can only do stuff in game. I think you can set it to friends only on xbox also though. if they send something that's too much you can report them to microsoft and they'll get a com ban.

  • @Doomspooge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1232371#Comment_1232371

    Ah, not much the devs can do as that chat is through the xbox itself. they can only do stuff in game. I think you can set it to friends only on xbox also though. if they send something that's too much you can report them to microsoft and they'll get a com ban.

    I do set it to friends only but if I don’t reply to the chat it’s in a different folder itself but I kinda wanted to view it to see what they said and got this

  • Back when I was playing on xbox I've had people spam party invites so they could cuss me out over the headset. people are idiots. sadly all you can really do is report them when needed and hope they learn after enough time outs.