3.7.0 update

As a survivor main I’m actually excited and happy for an update like this, it makes it easier for killer rather then it being stressful, for once I’m happy that killers are getting favoured a bit more then survivors, even tho I’m a survivor main I actually don’t rely on a pallet to loop so if they remove lots of them I’m up for it.

Comments

  • I am super excited about the update as well! I think it's going to be a good first step. People have been complaining about dead zones being in the game. I'm not sure if it's as big of a deal as people are making it out to be. But certainly can't wait to try out the new patch. I'd love to jump back on killer and have fun with it again. But I can't tell if I'm just burnt out on killer or it's just weak and feels terrible to play.

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    I am super excited about the update as well! I think it's going to be a good first step. People have been complaining about dead zones being in the game. I'm not sure if it's as big of a deal as people are making it out to be. But certainly can't wait to try out the new patch. I'd love to jump back on killer and have fun with it again. But I can't tell if I'm just burnt out on killer or it's just weak and feels terrible to play.

    With them removing most pallets on some maps i may actually go back to playing killer, whenever I play killer now I nervous cause I deal with very difficult people, which was why I don’t play killer cause it’s to much to handle with the dirty loops and toxicity.

  • @Champagne said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1232348#Comment_1232348

    With them removing most pallets on some maps i may actually go back to playing killer, whenever I play killer now I nervous cause I deal with very difficult people, which was why I don’t play killer cause it’s to much to handle with the dirty loops and toxicity.

    From what the devs keep saying... No pallets got removed from maps. Well 1 map got reduced pallets. The rest of them have the same amount of pallets. But people have been posting on the forums about how they took pallets out of the map. But the devs keep saying that they didn't. It's confusing. I'm going to go with the devs on this. And assume pallets weren't touched!

  • Hopefully it puts survivors where they belong, I mostly take breaks from killer because I face boosted survivors and it's just not really fun to play against players that are so far behind in skill level. I would say the same about survivor but this problem is mitigated if I play with my green rank friends and we just play to have fun.

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1232352#Comment_1232352

    From what the devs keep saying... No pallets got removed from maps. Well 1 map got reduced pallets. The rest of them have the same amount of pallets. But people have been posting on the forums about how they took pallets out of the map. But the devs keep saying that they didn't. It's confusing. I'm going to go with the devs on this. And assume pallets weren't touched!

    Or type spacing and tile tweaks was what I meant, so that way the survivors don’t turn a jungle gym into an infinite with the, spawning close to each other

  • I am actaully happy they are doing this because, as a kilelr its such a hassel to get some survivors on some loops, but with this it makes it even better. And when i played as a survivor I enjoyed it, it brought more of a challenge sure, but for me as a Survivor in the current state of the game.it just felt like the same results, and the same game over and over again. it just felt unfun, but with this it makes it a very rewarding play

  • The update is going to be amazing!

    Vaulting isn't a death trap anymore!!!