So teabagging.
Is it really a problem? Do you teabag to be annoying or to get someone’s attention?
Never thought i’d have to talk about it but I guess since it’s become so much of a problem the devs have to ask about it why not. Personally I don’t find it annoying as killer or survivor, as a survivor i’ll teabag to either greet or get the killers attention to occupy them. As a killer if i’m in a chase and someone else teabags they want my attention but I just ignore them, if I get teabagged after getting stunned then I take it as a challenge (no not tunnel -.-).
Let’s say the devs do something about it, what would they do..? If they make where crouching had a cool down it would be kinda dumb because crouching is a way to counter huntress and deathslinger so.

Comments
Teabagging is just gamesmanship and wind up tactics. Its also an excuse to tunnel and return the favour.
I'll take a teabag over a flashlight blind when pallet-breaking any day.
I am sad because only 2 killers can teabag too Ç-Ç