Is there an app for this???
Hi I'm new here. Was wondering if there was an app for this as I don't want to continuously sign in on the browser? Lazy I know but I'm using my phone. Thanks in advance ๐
Hi I'm new here. Was wondering if there was an app for this as I don't want to continuously sign in on the browser? Lazy I know but I'm using my phone. Thanks in advance ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not that I know of. However, you could just leave the browser tab open and tell the phone to remember your password. That way every time you return, you just wait a couple of seconds as it loads and then here you are!
Thanks man I'll try that.