Plague strats and build advice?
While I feel like I'm able to down people faster than most of the m1 killers, I still feel like gens get done left and right with her.
While I feel like I'm able to down people faster than most of the m1 killers, I still feel like gens get done left and right with her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Type plague guide on Google there's one on steam that's very it helped me a bunch.
If you're worried about gens, run anti-gen. Corrupt Intervention, Thanataphobia, Ruin, Pop, Discordance, Surveillance. Any of those should help you out. Also, don't forget to vommy on them gennies after you smack em.
And vommy on the downed survivor if you didn't vommy on them before downing them.