This a bug or intended?
Why is it that I can hear Spirit phasing when I'm definitely within her terror radius after or so seconds after she initiates the phase? Is it supposed to be like that or is it a bug?
Why is it that I can hear Spirit phasing when I'm definitely within her terror radius after or so seconds after she initiates the phase? Is it supposed to be like that or is it a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From experience, I've noticed that you do hear the whoosh when you are towards the edge of her TR. As the sound of the TR becomes quieter, the whoosh sound sort of plays over it. I'm not sure if it's intended or not, but it's been raised many times in the past, which leads me to believe that it's probably not getting changed. Personally I think it's better if it remains as is.
K, was wondering cause it seemed strange.