Anyone else rarely get the saloon?
Idk I havent played on that map for at least 2 weeks now and I play at least 4 days a week
Idk I havent played on that map for at least 2 weeks now and I play at least 4 days a week
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The chance of getting the saloon when the Deathslinger patch landed was higher than normal and was reduced to the same chance as all other maps over time. It's like Lerys and The Game where they only have one version of the map so the chances of getting it is low. Badham for example has multiple versions of the map.
Ya not very often thankfully. I hate the boring time waster breakable walls. Not a "feature" I look forward to being added to more maps.
Thankfully. That map should just be called Dead Zone Saloon.
I don't know.. I feel like the only time I get Dead Dog Saloon is if someone brings a map offering and that's like once every other week. But yet we can get Backwater Swamp 3-4 times in a single day.
As odd as this may sound, I hate the map on killer and survivor both.
More like gen rush saloon. There are infinites everywhere, you can get rid of them by breaking the nearby walls, at the cost of losing 1 gen with 0 hooks, otherwise you get looped for ages
Yep had a team burn an offering for this map just to try and 'bully' me. It backfired horribly :)
Same, maybe longer than 2 weeks though. unless of course someone brings in the offering what nearly never happens
My mind is totally in a corona place rn and i totally read that as "salon"....sitting here thinking, shiotttttt - I haven't been to the salon in too long!! Not what you meant.
I dont get the saloon all that often, no.
"breaking walls at the cost of losing 1 gen".. it takes 80 seconds to do a gen, it takes 2 seconds to break a wall to an infinite.
I keep getting that map often, I don't know why.
I mean I like that map as Killer, because the pallets are mostly unsafe but good lord is the Saloon just the place to go to loop.
Think i only got it two or three times, in the past few dozen games. With one of them, being an offering used by someone.
Oni can also use his power to break the walls. Which i'm not sure if that would be faster or take more time than normal, to break a wall.
Yeah tis rare, even when it was just out when it was suppose to be pushed a bit, a higher percentage chance of getting it, I rarely encountered the map
You are talking like if there's just a couple of walls close to each others xD stop right here, no sense talking with entitled survivor mains
Entitled survivor mains?.. I play both and am red rank in both. Obviously you need to work on yourself if you think you need to break every single wall just to fix what you think is an infinite. I'm so sick of you unskilled killer mains complaining just because you cant outwit a survivor and then claim gen rush. I don't use hex perks, I don't tunnel, I don't camp and I very very rarely have trouble with gens.
Well you're going against noobs good luck boy
Going up against noobs?.. I don't think match after match after match of red ranks would all be noobs. The way to solve infinites? Give up the gen and pressure elsewhere.. or leave chase the second you see someone planning to use an infinite.
I main Wraith and Freddy, using Surveillance, Thana, Slobby and Dying Light.. on high speed killers the amount of gen pressure you can put up is insane. You don't commit to long chases, you keep injuring, keep running to gens you see people are working on. Hit & Run play style is the key to success at higher ranks.. Hit a survivor, break a gen and commit to a chase. The moment you see another gen being worked on, leave chase and pressure the other gen. You constantly want to juggle targets and never commit to a chase lasting more than 10-15 seconds.