Questions to BHVR (or anyone who have the answers)
This post will probably be my last post on this comment section.
1st Question: I know that on mobile we can earn auric cells by just playing it and when the week ends or something like that you earn some auric cells. Why on PC we can't have a way to earn some too? Like, when we reset or player level or something like that?
2nd Question: Does your warning level "attract" more the devs and mods to see your posts?
3rd Question: My past ban was because I started a witch Hunt to ban a hacker or something like that. Will I be banned by saying to everyone staying home to protect theirs self and the others because the coronavirus?
4th Question: Is the Dead Dawg saloon the smallest map now?
Edit:
5th Question: Why don't you put a "mute chat" option on settings?
Edit2: Is it possible any of the ideas of the creations section turn into reality? Also if one chapter of this get selected will they creator of it receive a free DLC since he/she created the idea?
Comments
About question 1. What PC and consoles players have to encourage our selfs? Is it only some free characters?
You paid for the game, you're already encouraged to play.
I paid for the game a way time ago. Things changed a lot and I don't think that encourage someone to play, especially with all the matchmaking problems I think new players may give up a bit fast on the game
I also paid for No man's sky but it wasn't good and nothing on it encourage anyone