Why don’t we get more first person moris?

I think moris that allows killers to look at them from their character’s perspective are cooler than having both sides witness them in the same way. Sure it looks better for survivors, but it feels weird leaving the FPS camera in like a Legion mori but staying in it as Nurse while both looks the same cool in third person. And all new killers seemingly have exclusively third person moris.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Yeah, I miss first person moris.

  • They moved to 3rd person first with Hag cause it would've been way too hectic in firstperson, not seeing all too well what you're doing to the Survivor.

    Then i guess they liked thirdperson and used it for more.

    I personally like thirdperson, i can see the kill with the outfit i chose.

  • In wish they would do proper mocap mori animations like Friday 13th. Say what you like about that game, it did that type of thing to a much higher quality than DBD.

  • I tend to prefer the third person Mori's for the raw spectacle of it. Watching demo eat people's heads never gets old.

  • It would be nice if there were multiple mori options and you could pick the one you liked best.