Temple of purgation pallet spawns
I played a game on that map against on oni and everywhere i went there was a safe pallet. I wasted so many pallets I got hit with spirit fury 4 or 3 times in one chase. Was i just extremly lucky orr is this a bug
I played a game on that map against on oni and everywhere i went there was a safe pallet. I wasted so many pallets I got hit with spirit fury 4 or 3 times in one chase. Was i just extremly lucky orr is this a bug
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure about your particular case, but the map will be changing with the Mid-Chapter Update, so I would not personally be too concerned about it
No, that's pretty normal. I definitely notice it more when I play killer, there's a lot of teams that camp pallets and rush gens in your face. The whole game becomes a pallet breaking sim simply because leaving the pallets against that kind of team backfires.
Wait how do you get hit by more than one spirit fury hit
Because he broke the pallets?
Oh sorry my bad. You meant the perk. I thought you were talking about oni's power smash. Yeah I'm too dumb forget my comment