Items/addons/offerings/bloodweb
I saved up to 1mil bloodpoints and used them all on nea (shes prestige 3 lvl50) and did not get alot items. Is there some kind of precentige that you may get some items on the bloodweb? Beacuse i wanted flashligts when i used my bloodpoints and i manged to get 1 purple flashlight using 1mil bloodpoints.
I often just get purple offerings and addons (and red addons) in the higher quality nodes in my bloodweb and i find it super frustrating to literally ''hunt'' for 1 flashlight.
It's also the same with other items. uncommon, common, rare, very rare and ultra rare. I just never get items inside my bloodwebs. Maybe some items ofcourse but not that many.
could they maybe add another bloodweb so you have 2 bloodwebs and maybe have addons/items on the other and perks/offerings on the other. Could something in that scenario work?
Comments
The problem is that a lot of items/add ons/offerings are balanced by how difficult it is to obtain that specific item. Making it easier to acquire specific add ons/offerings/items you want would unbalance aspects of the game. For flashlights, I recommend getting the perk Plunderer's.