New Perk Ideas (Killer & Survivor)
No pain, No gain. (S)
You like it rough. While repairing a generator, your skill checks become similar to old Hex: Ruin. Skill Checks also appear while sabotaging, opening gates & cleansing. Gain 100%/200%/300% more bloodpoints in all categories. This perk is disabled while performing co-op actions.
"Prolly' hurts but it'll be worth it later!"
One-Way (K)
The entity won't allow them to escape. When all generators are repaired, or one person remains, the entity will block the hatch. However, the exit gates are immediately opened/75%/50% powered. This will instantly begin the endgame collapse. This perk will not activate if the hatch is closed, and blocks the use of keys.
"I have more than a drop of blood on my hands."
Hex: Synthesis (K)
The entity gains control of the generators. All survivors recieve a 5/10/15% penalty to generator repairs. Survivors do not receive skill checks. The perk persists as long as the related hex perk stands.
"Don't! That ain't worth it!"
Notes: I feel like survivors don't get enough bloodpoints regarding No pain, No gain. They have to basically rely on We're gonna live forever. This perk will only effect you, and your generators. The perk would disable if another survivor comes to your generator so people can't sabotage the game and troll.
Regarding One-way, I feel like there are no end-game perks for killer that add a twist. Sure, blood warden works, but the conditions for this feel unfair. You have to wait until the doors are powered, and survivors simply 99 the door which negates the power of blood warden. I feel this will add a twist for end-games.
Regarding Synthesis, due to the nerf of Hex: Ruin, it feels like the only hex perk that slows the game down is huntress lullaby, even then that can be easily countered by just paying attention. This perk could become a replacement for Hex: Ruin.
Please feel free to voice your opinion!
Comments
I don't think No pain, No gain is a good idea. When using that perk, every other survivor will just hate your guts for handicapping the team because you are making gens take longer.
Also, One-Way sounds pretty useless. It doesn't do anything outside of the endgame, and I'd rather have the hatch open than exit gates get completed by 50% once all 5 generators are repaired.
Hex: Synthesis sounds fine, though I think the devs favor stalling perks that don't just give flat action speed debuffs to survivors.
Regarding No pain, No gain, I purposefully said that co-op actions disable the perk. With One-way, its like Adrenaline. It can clutch, but there's no guarantee it will activate.
Oh yeah I was thinking of altruistic actions, sorry. I still think it would just handicap your team because you would be repairing generators slower. Nobody wants someone who repair gens slower on their team when they want to win. So I'm rather against that.
Not to mention that barely anyone would want to use that perk, just like barely anyone uses No Mither.