final game score
not sure if this is a bug but even if I 4k survivors , sometimes 1 of the top scoring survivors has only 1k points less then me even if I 4k'd all the survivors , I am not sure if this is a bug , this is on pc
not sure if this is a bug but even if I 4k survivors , sometimes 1 of the top scoring survivors has only 1k points less then me even if I 4k'd all the survivors , I am not sure if this is a bug , this is on pc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have no idea why you think this is a "bug"? That player just performed enough actions that earned them Bloodpoints.
A 4K also doesn't matter that much in terms of points gained. Using whatever Killer mechanics earn you Deviousness a lot, getting lots of hits and spending a lot of time in chase is all more important. By a similar token, lots of hook saves and killer pallet stuns are how Survivors can earn a bunch of BP, regardless of if they actually survive or not.
You can get a 4k and like 10k points if the match was that fast.