Why was my post removed?

It was a post like any other and trust me I saw much worse but for some reason it was deleted immediatly.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Possibky because you posted it multiple times by accident, triggering the spam detector, or you weren't willing to accept anyones opinion that didn't match your own while getting angry at them.

  • @Cheers said:

    Possibky because you posted it multiple times by accident, triggering the spam detector, or you weren't willing to accept anyones opinion that didn't match your own while getting angry at them.

    I only posted it once,I made sure of it,maybe it was a mistake,i'll consult with the mods.

  • I'm seeing your post on the forum, and replied to your message to me. Please let me know if you are still unable to see your post.

  • @Mandy said:

    I'm seeing your post on the forum, and replied to your message to me. Please let me know if you are still unable to see your post.

    Yes and thank you 🤩