How big can you make the Doctor's Terror Radius?

If you were to combine Distressing with both of the largest Calm add ons, How big would his Terror Radius become? I can't find the numbers on the wiki, and I really want to know how huge his Terror Radius can be so I can see if I can use it to screw with Survivors.

Comments

  • Base terror radius = 32 meters

    Max Distressing bonus = 26%

    Add them = 40.32 meters

    "Calm" - Carter's Notes = +8 meters

    "Calm" - Class II = +6 meters (total +14)

    Final total = 54.32 meters

    EDIT: By the way, on the wiki (assuming you mean Gamepedia), you can hover over the bold text to get actual %'s.

  • @VolantConch1719 said:

    Base terror radius = 32 meters

    Max Distressing bonus = 26%

    Add them = 40.32 meters

    "Calm" - Carter's Notes = +8 meters

    "Calm" - Class II = +6 meters (total +14)

    Final total = 54.32 meters

    EDIT: By the way, on the wiki (assuming you mean Gamepedia), you can hover over the bold text to get actual %'s.

    Thank You, Highly appreciated dood