Perfect Fix for NOED
I hate NOED, and have a the perfect fix to solve it.
Cleanse Dull totems.
The end.
I hate NOED, and have a the perfect fix to solve it.
Cleanse Dull totems.
The end.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I cleansed 4 dull totems but still got downed, please help.
This thread sums up the problem: GIVE SOLOS A TOTEM COUNTER ALREADY!!!
As long as the killer can see the counter to. Both sides can adjust their game play accordingly.
Literally.
A totem counter would help so many Solo Players. If NOED becomes unviable after this change, then it can buffed to compensate. Problem solved.
This thread sums up the problem: GIVE SOLOS A TOTEM COUNTER ALREADY!!!