Remove SoB offering

Shroud of Binding (and it lower ranked offerings).

https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Shroud_of_Binding

All Survivors  start the trial together.

Shouldn't this be a killer perk? Since once you locate them then progression is over?

Plus, when I do play survivor. I always start with at least 2 of the other 3 people nearby. So whats the point of this?

Comments

  • But how will I scare the killer to think I offered a mori?

  • @Zarr0ch It would be a waste as a perk. Something that only works at the very beginning of the match. I use it more to make people think I have a Mori. Why remove it?

  • @venom12784 said:

    @Zarr0ch It would be a waste as a perk. Something that only works at the very beginning of the match. I use it more to make people think I have a Mori. Why remove it?

    Sorry, I talking about it as a survivor offering!

  • The Shroud of Separation is the killers offering...(bad phrase)

    The shroud of Binding is the survivors offering

    That being cleared up... it'll be funny if the devs switched those 2

    Not to mention that it's really dumb game design to have a game so relent on RNG to then have something to effect the RNG in the first place

    If they removed the Shrouds then it would be replaced with something else... the way I see it (so take all of this with a escape cake/survivor pudding) is that the devs need to play catchup with how bad all of the RNG is... concerning maps

    From the maps... (they have offerings)

    Gen placement... (no offerings)

    Hook placements... (they have offerings)

    Totem placement... (no offerings)

    Tile size and placement... (no offerings)

    Pallet # and placement... (no offerings)

    Killer/survivor spawns... (offerings only effect survivors)

    The devs need to relax on DLC and design base maps with all of those things set so then having offerings actually make sense

  • @venom12784 said:

    @Zarr0ch It would be a waste as a perk. Something that only works at the very beginning of the match. I use it more to make people think I have a Mori. Why remove it?

    Corrupt intervention is a perk that only works at the very begginning of the match (granted it lasts up to 2 minutes)

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1228426#Comment_1228426

    Corrupt intervention is a perk that only works at the very begginning of the match (granted it lasts up to 2 minutes)

    Thats true

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1228426#Comment_1228426

    Corrupt intervention is a perk that only works at the very begginning of the match (granted it lasts up to 2 minutes)

    That's correct but corrupt is used to slow down gens and funnel survivors to the killer not group on the survivor so all 4 can jump on one gen