PC - Toolbox still working even after being disabled

Step 1 - Launch the game

Step 2 - Play as a Survivor in a public match

Step 3 - In game, get a toolbox from a chest

Step 4 - Do a gen using the toolbox

Step 5 - Miss a skill check as the toolbox depletes

Step 6 - Hold M2 even after the toolbox depletes

Step 7 - Notice the toolbox is still being used even when it's disabled.

Additional Info

Character - Ace

Perks played - Sprint Burst, Decisive Strike, Kindred, and Borrowed Time

Map - Wretched Shop

Frequency of the issue - It's probably extremely rare because the timing of the skill check would have to be impeccable.

Documents to add

Image

InfiniteToolbox.jpg


Comments

  • Hello @ChaosNightmare ,

    Just letting you know that I have pinned in the bug section a template on how to report your issue. As of today, I will go through the threads and I will ask the community to follow this template. Like this it would be easier for you and for us to get all the info needed.

    When you have time can you edit your thread and use this template : https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs?sort=new that would be super helpful, then we will be able to edit the status and proceed with your issue.

    Thank you so much for your help!

    Have a great day!

  • Ok thank you. I will try to edit it now.