Whispers
Ok so i have a question, why does whispers still activate with a hooked survivor. I dont think it ahould activate for a survivor who may die. I dont think whispers should count hooked and dying survivor, anyone else?
Tagged:
Mod
Ok so i have a question, why does whispers still activate with a hooked survivor. I dont think it ahould activate for a survivor who may die. I dont think whispers should count hooked and dying survivor, anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope. It would be way too powerful if it didn't activate on downed and hooked survivors and the whole design of the perk is to show you if someone is in the area - and hooked/dying survivors still count as people.
Well yeah true, i didnt see it like that. Thanks tho