NOED nerf idea

Make it basekit. Survivors would start cleansing totems. Easy like that.


(it would probably nerf Inner Strength as well, i know)

Comments

  • It would also make gens go slower, since survivors would KNOW they have to cleanse...

  • Haha I have actually suggested this. I think it's a good easy way to add a second objective.

  • image.png

    Survivors main somewhere.

    I once suggested that allow Killer to kick finished Gens to make it regressed to 95% after the kick,but not regress further. Alone this will force Survivor to open the Gates and not 99% them, also letting Killers to have something else to do (kick finished Gens) rather than camp hook. It will make the end game more dynamic.

  • Sure, just increase the amount of totems to 10.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    Sure, just increase the amount of totems to 10.

    It's not about number of totems, you can alone cleanse 4 totems and still have NOED popping because nobody do the bones!

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/154/ZRAFKFMXDXZ7.png

    Survivors main somewhere.

    I once suggested that allow Killer to kick finished Gens to make it regressed to 95% after the kick,but not regress further. Alone this will force Survivor to open the Gates and not 99% them, also letting Killers to have something else to do (kick finished Gens) rather than camp hook. It will make the end game more dynamic.

    LOL this made me laugh hard. ty.

  • I mean....it would force people to do hexes, but it would also kinda kill all other hexes because people will be naturally rushing to kill them. Putting any build that uses hexes in a ######### state because your lit totems stick out like a sore thumb. That being said I really do hate the hex system and wish it was improved, especially for some unused hexes like blind etc.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/154/ZRAFKFMXDXZ7.png

    Survivors main somewhere.

    I once suggested that allow Killer to kick finished Gens to make it regressed to 95% after the kick,but not regress further. Alone this will force Survivor to open the Gates and not 99% them, also letting Killers to have something else to do (kick finished Gens) rather than camp hook. It will make the end game more dynamic.

    Good meme

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    I mean....it would force people to do hexes, but it would also kinda kill all other hexes because people will be naturally rushing to kill them. Putting any build that uses hexes in a ######### state because your lit totems stick out like a sore thumb. That being said I really do hate the hex system and wish it was improved, especially for some unused hexes like blind etc.

    Hex Perks are already a gamble. If you got a good spawn: lucky you. Didn't you? It will blow. Hex totems are always cleansed if visible. At least in my experience... I rather being downed early because of Haunted Ground than dealing with 3+ stacks Devour Hope...

  • Noed is the perk that can save killer at the end of the match, it don't need a nerf. The one need a nerf is Blood Wardon

  • @lordtomato said:

    Noed is the perk that can save killer at the end of the match, it don't need a nerf. The one need a nerf is Blood Wardon

    Why does bloodwarden need a nerf?

  • @lordtomato said:

    Noed is the perk that can save killer at the end of the match, it don't need a nerf. The one need a nerf is Blood Wardon

    bloodwarden needs a nerf? LOL this is those kind of perks that only work against really really bad survivors...