so...i may be tried and executed for war crimes soon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3wxKYQzujU
if I die, I give custody of my pet Demodog to the Constitutional Republic of the Fog, all of my other possessions will go to my family, if you can get a hold of my body, bury me with a sword, a shotgun and my favourite mug, my family knows which one that is, and give me a proper funeral with BFG Division or Foregone Destruction playing in the background, if I'm going to hell, I'm going with style, farewell
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
We will take care of your demodog.
thank you, he's a good boy, he needs lots of love, and survivors
I-I'm sorry... Bad news.. I b-b-broke your mug ): It was an accident, ok? I tried to clean it and it just... slipped...
seeing as my mug is made of metal I find that rather hard to believe