How does Mmatchmaking even work ?
Whenever I get players from across globe away even when searching for the match takes just a few seconds makes me wonder how does MM even work. What is the most important variable in searching for a match ? It certainly can't be rank since that is all over the place more then it should be in most matches.
@Peanits,@Almo,@not_Queen Any helpful insight would be greatly appreciated to put my mind at ease.
Comments
I just like to imagine someone at BHVR headbutting their keyboard and then the match is created.
I would like to think that it would be a balance of your season level and your overall level, but most likely it's tied to season only which makes it incredibly frustrating for new players.
I'm a new player, and I played a killer match recently where I got paired up with level 5 survivors which is nuts for a level 17 killer. I got lucky and managed to get a 4k, but 9/10 that doesn't happen for me when going up against far higher levels than myself
Yeah, pretty much that.
It doesn't. Hasn't since December at least, since that's when all the (very justified) complaints truly began. It was believed that BHVR would fix it when they got off holiday. Now here we are.