Post needs approval for forums?
So I've only run into this a few times, but when I'm trying to make a post it says the post has to be approved before it can be seen.
What causes this?
Tagged:
Mod
So I've only run into this a few times, but when I'm trying to make a post it says the post has to be approved before it can be seen.
What causes this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is a possibility you spam posted recently (or more likely just pressed the post button multiple times accidentally) so to make sure what you are saying isn't spam, it needs approval.
@xTalon32 I've approved your post and verified your account for you.
@Pet_The_Lizards thank you for giving out the information <3