Cross plat?

So I just figured I'd ask if the devs made cross platform a thing and didn't tell us. Like I'm generally confused

Comments

  • Not that I know of no...I think they'd tell us if they did though. Why are you asking, may I ask?

  • The game and the servers obviously already support crossplay. The devs have yet to enable it on their end. Right now it's blocked for everyone but the few willing to hack.

    Crossplay would be a major announcement and is most likely being saved for the upcoming Year 4 Anniversary livestream in early June.

  • Well. I thought I saw a couple of things about it, and maybe the devs thought it'd be a nice surprise during all this.

  • @Okapi said:

    The game and the servers obviously already support crossplay. The devs have yet to enable it on their end. Right now it's blocked for everyone but the few willing to hack.

    Crossplay would be a major announcement and is most likely being saved for the upcoming Year 4 Anniversary livestream in early June.

    I was just curious even though it might be a little chaotic at first

  • @Cheers said:

    Not that I know of no...I think they'd tell us if they did though. Why are you asking, may I ask?

    Sorry forgot to quote and answer I'm new to the forums

  • I just want cross pregression

    then I would be more than happy to buy it on say the switch

  • @Vampire said:

    I just want cross pregression

    then I would be more than happy to buy it on say the switch

    If they bring cross-play I seriously would hope they would eventually add cross-progression.