High Ping Killers

My location: Germany

My ping: 40-45ms

I noticed (and I think a lot of others did as well), that killers with high ping (starts above ~100ms) tend to get some hits they should not get. The famous 5km hit after the window/pallet vault, you know what I mean. After the match, when I look up the killer's profile, I often find, that the killer is from somwhere far to the east (mostly Russia) or sometimes from the US. I even had someone from the Christmas Islands or Japan one time. I'm not against people of these regions, don't get me wrong, but is really no fun to get hit, when you should not have from your point of view. You just don't know where the killer really IS on your screen! I don't know where all the servers are, but from what I know there is no server in Russia.

Maybe add another server f.e. in Russia or add a little UI icon what the killer's ping is (my fafourite solution), so we can chose to queue up for another killer if it is too high.

Comments