Ngl, the DBD fandom is the nicest fandom ever.
who agrees?
who agrees?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When it comes to outfit submissions? Yes. Any other time? I could only wish.
I am in a DBD server where the MAJORITY of the people there are nice and wholesome.
I do think when people just talk about the game casually, getting excited for the next update, it is rather nice to be a part of it.
That said, when discussions about how the devs are horrible "scammers" pop up I tend to avoid discussing it. It's just not worth arguing with people like that.
And no, the people who are nice don't call them scammers.
Ha. Ha. Ha.
I don't think any community for a PVP game will ever be particularly nice, tbh. On the flip side I don't think it is really anymore toxic than any other community and I think people exaggerate or get lost in their emotions when they have bad experiences. The grass is always greener, type of thing.