Perks for trapper
Hello all,I’m new here and would like some advice on what perks to run.I only have a couple perks but so far they’ve been working pretty well for me.
I use:
Fired Up
Brutal Strength
barbecue and Chilli
Bitter Murmur
If anyone would be kind enough to show me their loadout and recommend me better perks it’ll be much appreciated,thank you :)
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
@ToothlessONF
I normally use:
Note: You can use Whispers instead of Haunted Ground, it works just as good. Barbecue & Chili is also a good perk if you need some Bloodpoints.
Thanks so much :)
No worries :D
I just started getting into The Trapper, what works for me is
-Save the Best for Last: Helps mid-late game with its increased hit speed.
-Pop goes the Weasel: Slow the game down just a lil bit.
-Thanatophobia: As your traps slap their ankles you can pretty much passively injure survivors, thus slowing it down some more.
-Hex: No One Escapes Death/Hex: Devour Hope: Since trapper is mainly an M1 killer, you need some type of Insta-down material. Running Devour Hope is cake since you can place a trap on your totem.
P.S: If you don't like Hex perks, you can slap on Sloppy Butcher, that with certain Add-ons make healing slow to give power to Thanatophobia or Bamboozle since you can trap pallets or loops you can force them through windows. Check out a youtuber "not Otzdarva" for some tips too!
@ToothlessONF
I can give you a pretty standard build that most Red Rank Killers use. Every Trapper is different, but this is as standard as it comes. If you want to mix up the perks, than my best advice is to follow the perk suggestions you get here and than find some guides afterwards.
Anyways, the build I suggest for a beginner is something like Corrupt Intervention, Brutal Strength, Pop Goes the Weasel, and BBQ & Chili. These are all meta perks that work well with The Trapper. Some would argue that Enduring is more important than PGTW, so i'll add it into the perks descriptions below for you. FYI, if you don't have the DLCs for some of these perks than you can substitute with lesser versions.
conclusion
Hope this was helpful and insightful as well! Maybe you learned something new, or at least got some useful information out of the descriptions above. As always, stay safe out there, see you in the fog...