Laurie Strode cosmetics?

Hi everyone my favourite survivor in the game is Laurie, and I was wondering how I can get a certain cosmetic for her, I know licensed killers and survivors don’t have any but in a few of my games I have seen a different Laurie cosmetic (and the hair looks different i think, not too sure) so I was wondering how and if I could get it? 

Comments

  • If you bought her with auric cells through the cosmetic store, then you won't be able to get her alternate cosmetic.
    You have to buy the chapter through Steam Store/PSN Store/XBOX Store.

  • I think when you buy the dlc pack the characters come with an additional cosmetics unlike buying them in the game store with auric cells. How did you obtain Laurie? 
  • If you bought her with auric cells through the cosmetic store, then you won't be able to get her alternate cosmetic.
    You have to buy the chapter through Steam Store/PSN Store/XBOX Store.


    Oh I see, that’s why. I suppose I’ll have to buy the chapter even though I don’t play killer all that much. Thanks for answering my question! 
  • danara said:

    If you bought her with auric cells through the cosmetic store, then you won't be able to get her alternate cosmetic.
    You have to buy the chapter through Steam Store/PSN Store/XBOX Store.


    Oh I see, that’s why. I suppose I’ll have to buy the chapter even though I don’t play killer all that much. Thanks for answering my question! 
    When you do that,  the devs may be able to give you your auric cells back for what you use on Laurie. I had a similar incident where I made a mistake and bought Kate and the clown with auric cells and then went back into the Xbox store and bought the dlc package. I had created a support ticket and the devs was able to help me after sending them screenshots along with other instructios that they wanted me to follow 
  • Iceman said:
    danara said:

    If you bought her with auric cells through the cosmetic store, then you won't be able to get her alternate cosmetic.
    You have to buy the chapter through Steam Store/PSN Store/XBOX Store.


    Oh I see, that’s why. I suppose I’ll have to buy the chapter even though I don’t play killer all that much. Thanks for answering my question! 
    When you do that,  the devs may be able to give you your auric cells back for what you use on Laurie. I had a similar incident where I made a mistake and bought Kate and the clown with auric cells and then went back into the Xbox store and bought the dlc package. I had created a support ticket and the devs was able to help me after sending them screenshots along with other instructios that they wanted me to follow 
    Cool! That’s really useful so i’ll try and do that right away, thanks for letting me know. ;)
  • Iceman said:
    danara said:

    If you bought her with auric cells through the cosmetic store, then you won't be able to get her alternate cosmetic.
    You have to buy the chapter through Steam Store/PSN Store/XBOX Store.


    Oh I see, that’s why. I suppose I’ll have to buy the chapter even though I don’t play killer all that much. Thanks for answering my question! 
    When you do that,  the devs may be able to give you your auric cells back for what you use on Laurie. I had a similar incident where I made a mistake and bought Kate and the clown with auric cells and then went back into the Xbox store and bought the dlc package. I had created a support ticket and the devs was able to help me after sending them screenshots along with other instructios that they wanted me to follow 
    Cool! That’s really useful, so i’ll try and do that right away, thanks for letting me know. :)
  • Iceman said:
    danara said:

    If you bought her with auric cells through the cosmetic store, then you won't be able to get her alternate cosmetic.
    You have to buy the chapter through Steam Store/PSN Store/XBOX Store.


    Oh I see, that’s why. I suppose I’ll have to buy the chapter even though I don’t play killer all that much. Thanks for answering my question! 
    When you do that,  the devs may be able to give you your auric cells back for what you use on Laurie. I had a similar incident where I made a mistake and bought Kate and the clown with auric cells and then went back into the Xbox store and bought the dlc package. I had created a support ticket and the devs was able to help me after sending them screenshots along with other instructios that they wanted me to follow 
    Cool! That’s really useful, so i’ll try and do that right away, thanks for letting me know. :)