I mean, they still leave a bloodtrail without the perk... So I don't see why Bloodhound wouldn't work?
If they don't, because I've never payed attention to it, than Bloodhound wouldn't do anything. How do I know this? Because Bloodhound just makes the bloodtrails more discernible, that's it... If bloodtrails were blocked because of the Blood orbs that spawn, than Bloodhound wouldn't work because the bloodtrails don't exist in the first place.
But again, I reviewed a few videos and still see bloodtrails when they're in a chase. So... I don't know why Bloodhound wouldn't work.
you can even see what I mean in this video (11:46)
After the blind, you can see the bloodtrail that Tapp leaves after they run away from a normal hit... So Bloodhound would work in this scenario, since you can still see the bloodtrails by default. If you're talking about the blood orbs, than Bloodhound doesn't work with that either... just the bloodtrails or "puddles" an injured Survivor leaves.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@batmanscar
I mean, they still leave a bloodtrail without the perk... So I don't see why Bloodhound wouldn't work?
If they don't, because I've never payed attention to it, than Bloodhound wouldn't do anything. How do I know this? Because Bloodhound just makes the bloodtrails more discernible, that's it... If bloodtrails were blocked because of the Blood orbs that spawn, than Bloodhound wouldn't work because the bloodtrails don't exist in the first place.
But again, I reviewed a few videos and still see bloodtrails when they're in a chase. So... I don't know why Bloodhound wouldn't work.
you can even see what I mean in this video (11:46)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B90Rj0zGFbk&t=3sAfter the blind, you can see the bloodtrail that Tapp leaves after they run away from a normal hit... So Bloodhound would work in this scenario, since you can still see the bloodtrails by default. If you're talking about the blood orbs, than Bloodhound doesn't work with that either... just the bloodtrails or "puddles" an injured Survivor leaves.