Extended BBQ event...

i heard that the event was extended on all platforms to last until the 23rd of august, but on PS4 it says only one day remaining? Why?

Comments

  • It says the same on my PC and XBox One. I wouldn't be surprised if they were focused so much on the Deathgarden stuff that they forgot to actually extend it, LOL

  • Don't know my guess it has been changed since it says so in a forum the just didn't correct info in game. I' m getting my last few chops today though just in case.

  • In order for the event to be extended, they need to push out a small update. They haven't done that yet. I'd like to think they'll release that update within the next day.

  • In order for the event to be extended, they need to push out a small update. They haven't done that yet. I'd like to think they'll release that update within the next day.

    Ahh okay, that makes sense!

  • It took me 16 hours of dbd to get both items.

  • ChraizE said:

    It took me 16 hours of dbd to get both items.

    I do have both items as well, but you still get extra bloodpoints, and they mentioned themselves that the event would be extended till the 23rd of august on all platforms :)
  • Idk if anyone checks this but the small update was out.

  • Milo said:

    Idk if anyone checks this but the small update was out.

    Yes i noticed yesterday, but ty for saying so ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • what about the extra barbecue invitation, will they be refunded by any chance ?

  • Utna said:

    what about the extra barbecue invitation, will they be refunded by any chance ?

    I highly doubt it. They will probably just remain inaccecible in the inventory like the lunar invitations did