A little Patience - New Perk Concept *Updated*

A Little Patience

You're trying to get the most out of yourself to hide from the killer’s field of vision.

Pressing the Active Ability Button while Standing Still activates the Perk for 25 seconds.
While the Perk is active, your Grunts of Pain and Breathing are reduced to 0% . Your running and walking sounds are reduced by 70%(?). You leave 50% less Scratch-Marks. You cannot scream.
A little Patience has a cool-down of 100/90/80 seconds.


What do you think? did you like my concept or not? If you do not agree with something, then write in the comments how you would improve my idea. If you liked my concept, then click the "Vote up" button.

Comments

  • Iron Will is the obvious issue with this. I actually think Perks like this would be good additions to the game, but in its current state it doesn't do enough.

    I would suggest something like:

    Pressing the Active Ability Button while Injured and standing still activates the Perk for 25 seconds.
    While the Perk is active, your Grunts of Pain and Breathing are reduced to 0%, you become immune to the Killer's aura-reading effects, and you only bleed while sprinting. Upon activating this Perk, all current Scratch Marks or blood trails you have remaining on the map immediately fade. If you are suffering from the Deep Wounds status effect, its timer is paused entirely for the duration. A Little Patience will not expire while you are remaining still and engaging in no actions.
    [I'd also probably make it an exhaustion Perk, so standard exhaustion stuff goes here]

    Don't think it would be meta but I think like Head On it could be a viable Exhaustion perk for different playstyles which I think the game needs more of. I REALLY think this game could use an Exhaustion Perk that helps with stealth.

  • @Lexilogo said:

    Iron Will is the obvious issue with this. I actually think Perks like this would be good additions to the game, but in its current state it doesn't do enough.

    I would suggest something like:

    Pressing the Active Ability Button while Injured and standing still activates the Perk for 25 seconds.
    While the Perk is active, your Grunts of Pain and Breathing are reduced to 0%, you become immune to the Killer's aura-reading effects, and you only bleed while sprinting. Upon activating this Perk, all current Scratch Marks or blood trails you have remaining on the map immediately fade. If you are suffering from the Deep Wounds status effect, its timer is paused entirely for the duration. A Little Patience will not expire while you are remaining still and engaging in no actions.
    [I'd also probably make it an exhaustion Perk, so standard exhaustion stuff goes here]

    Don't think it would be meta but I think like Head On it could be a viable Exhaustion perk for different playstyles which I think the game needs more of. I REALLY think this game could use an Exhaustion Perk that helps with stealth.

    Initially, I wanted to add more features than 2. But I thought that then people would find the perk too "complicated", "gives too much", etc. Actually, your suggestions are very good, I like them. Maybe I'll think about how to add a few more features without making the perk too op. Btw thanks for the comment!