Dead by daylight figurines

(I hope this is the right place)

Hello Guys!

Do you know If there is a shop where you can buy dbd related figurines/miniatures?

I know that there is a official Dbd shop, but they have'nt got any figurines there.

(I'm sorry for any grammatical/spelling issue I made, I'm not a native speaker)

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • The only ones I know of are this company: http://www.gecco.co.jp/products-en.html

    Currently, they only have The Trapper and (in preorder) The Hillbilly available, but it seems like they're planning to add more DBD characters eventually. The official DBD Twitter has shared these statues in the past, so presumably they're officially endorsed or affiliated in some capacity.

  • @Fibijean Wow,they look really cool!

    But they are very premium miniatures, I mean they also look really really cool,but they're like 300+$ and thats just not the kinda money I would like to spend.

  • There's a "Nendoroid" figure of the Trapper. I think they normally go for about $40 to $50. They only have one of the Trapper so far but there's always the possibility of them making more.

  • Imagine a DBD hexagonal strategy board game!

  • @SkullKid said:

    @Fibijean Wow,they look really cool!

    But they are very premium miniatures, I mean they also look really really cool,but they're like 300+$ and thats just not the kinda money I would like to spend.

    That's totally understandable. I wouldn't buy them for the same reason, I only recommended them because they're the only figurines I know of that are produced for DBD.