I personally would rather be able to track the hatch easier than giving the map more charges.
Mainly because I have more than enough charges anyways for a quick glance at the auras.
I feel ya', ever since they made the change to not consume charges while filling up the interaction bar to start reading, i think way less of the Add-ons that give or save charges, since all i need is a quick glance at the Auras.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I personally would rather be able to track the hatch easier than giving the map more charges.
Mainly because I have more than enough charges anyways for a quick glance at the auras.
I feel ya', ever since they made the change to not consume charges while filling up the interaction bar to start reading, i think way less of the Add-ons that give or save charges, since all i need is a quick glance at the Auras.
I love the little light beam, makes me happy all the time :)
In a game were NoeD is meta, this helps, especially on the rare occurrence I face a Trapper.
Most people run Rainbow, or use a specific addon to see certain things, and for both of them the stamp is extremely useful.