All Badham variations are more or less the same, the important thing is the school. This location is the one where I pulled some great jukes that helped me survive a match, or at least keep the killer busy. As of now, the school's potential for jukes is really big, however I saw that some changes are coming to this realm, so it may take a hit or two. We'll see.
Close second would be Yamaoka because Killers seem to lose survivors more easily than in the Coldwind Farm levels. That tall grass and bamboo trees are no joke!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All
/thread
Hawkins
Rotton Fields, Thompson, and Fractured Cowshed are the maps that I would consider to be the most survivor sided in the game.
All Badham variations are more or less the same, the important thing is the school. This location is the one where I pulled some great jukes that helped me survive a match, or at least keep the killer busy. As of now, the school's potential for jukes is really big, however I saw that some changes are coming to this realm, so it may take a hit or two. We'll see.
Close second would be Yamaoka because Killers seem to lose survivors more easily than in the Coldwind Farm levels. That tall grass and bamboo trees are no joke!
Ormond and haddonfield