Matchmaking

When in the hell are y’all gonna fix this dam matchmaking am going against rank 1-3 survivors when am rank 15 usually I don’t complain but this is some B.S. when I actually do go against people my rank the game is fun but then high ranks are just plain stupid.

Comments

  • they have talked about swapping to an MMR based system, so i can only assume/hope that a change comes either in the mid-chapter or the new chapter update

  • Well, they gave no timeline for that at all. It can come next month, it can come next year.

  • I went against 4 red rank survivors in a game yesterday. Im rank 12...... Sadly I didn't get screenshots of it but they seriously need to fix their matchmaking

  • @rededer said:

    When in the hell are y’all gonna fix this dam matchmaking am going against rank 1-3 survivors when am rank 15 usually I don’t complain but this is some B.S. when I actually do go against people my rank the game is fun but then high ranks are just plain stupid.

    I’ve learned to stop asking and wait. Every time I asked no one was rude or anything and they helped the best they can with an answer but I can do is wait for it. Sad but true. I still try to play once in a while tho

  • @JonDoom222 said:

    I went against 4 red rank survivors in a game yesterday. Im rank 12...... Sadly I didn't get screenshots of it but they seriously need to fix their matchmaking

    This has been going on since 2019. They've shown they can't fix it, apparently.