Think we'll ever get a special actor to give a future licenced killer one-liners?
I was thinking to when Ash came into the game and he was voiced by Bruce Cambell. I was thinking do you think it'll ever happen with a killer? Maybe Tony Todd giving one-liners to the Candyman or something.
BTW, I think the Candyman's ability would involve bees or mirrors...or both.
Comments
Candyman should be voiced by Todd when he comes. Behaviour would've needed him to come into the studio to do face scans and seeing as how Todd has done voice acting for video games before*, why not have him record some lines? Would seem like a huge waste to not do so.
* His most recent work was voicing an alien in Half Life: Alyx.
I doubt it. But I kinda like how devs make their own voice lines for killers 🥰
Yes, I want Kate Beckinsale, Henry Cavill (swoon 😛), Ian McKellen and James Earl Jones to all make love to my ears.
Mirrors for mobility, bees in chase is definitely the most likely iteration of his power. I hope bees wouldn't be too much like clown's gas.